In other words, Jesus will decide on judgement day (providing we are written in the Lamb's book of life) what our employment position in Heaven will be. His decision will be based on how well we play each hand life deals us, the quality and quantity of our wins, how well we handle our losses and who gets the glory for our wins. Does this make Spiritual sense?
I want those who read this Thesis to challenge me if you dispute any point. I am not a narcissist. I have a high regard for constructive criticism unlike those who have come under the influence and domination of the demonic spirit of feminism and progressive liberalism. These folks are spiritually blind to the eternal truths of our Creator and Author of the Holy Bible.
ALL NARCISSISTIC MINDSETS ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND!
These thirty points are the major issues I discovered by means of prayer, intense study of scripture and reputable educational material, staying current with the news, much practical experience and the guidance and teaching of the Holy Spirit relevant to my understanding of church growth decline.
It has been my practical experience that has authenticated to me that God's Word is true. I have learned the more practical experience a person has, the more pragmatic his mindset will become. Do you remember the old saying, "practice makes perfect"? It's our practical experience that allows us to really progress in life and not by Progressive Liberal Ideology designed to thwart the success of Capitalism and promote Socialism.
I have experienced this principle truth up close and personal over and over again to know this is a fact of life. This is why our past history of personal experiences are so important so we can learn from our mistakes and pursue what has worked best in the past. We will talk about these points in our Think Tank sessions with hopes of seeing God work through each of us to help revive the Church and save it from the brink of extinction in America today.
I am sure we will have a better understanding of these points as we talk about this problem within the think tank of this men's ministry. We elected Donald Trump to "drain the swamp" of our government. We also need to drain the swamp of the "mainstream church" as well. God willing, we will make every effort to be sure we are ready as His bride to be when He returns to consummate His marriage with us. Right now the Bride of Christ looks like something you would see in a Zombie movie. Who wants to marry a Zombie?
I believe the Apostle Paul was absolutely right when he said it is better to remain single. This will be my advice to all men who want to be a part of this ministry. The demonic spirit of feminism described in point three of my thesis is way too powerful to have any close alliances or associations with. That means men need to stay out of striking distance from today's feminist women. Believe me, I know this is true from past experience. You only need one time to touch a hot stove not to touch it again, right? I touched the hot stove of marriage two times in the past and got severely burnt both times. I am not going to get burnt again. President Trump has a whole lot more faith than me to try a third time with marriage. I think it would be wise for us to take Paul's advice when he quotes Isaiah in 2 Corinthians 6:17...
Did you see our President just changed his residency from New York City to his home in Palm Beach, Florida? He is being obedient to this command.
When all is said and done, I believe the underlying root cause of church growth decline in both numbers and morality is because we as a country (One Nation Under God) have moved away from putting God and other people's interests before our own. This self-centered mindset is a recipe for certain death and destruction as history as proven time and time again. Don't we ever learn from our past mistakes?
We need to put to death this narcissistic "selfie" mindset that controls the mainstream narrative in how we think and transact with each other.
Practicing Christ-like humility in all we think, say and do is the only answer to achieving peace and prosperity in the days to come. May God's enduring peace keep us calm, cool and collected as we face all the hostile people who hate our President and our opinions on public policy.
Wake Up Fellow Americans! God is trying to get our attention and He is doing it through the leadership of our President...I think we all know who that is...
Imagine Jesus hanging on the cross watching the crowd maliciously mock Him as He died. He knew most everyone in the crowd who hates Him had been deceived by the Jewish politicians and religious leaders who controlled the news media of their day. Jesus knew they were believing the lies their religious leaders had told them. It should not surprise us when Jesus said, "Father forgive them for they KNOW not what they do".
There's that word again - "KNOW"
We are seeing history repeat itself once again. Most everyone who hates President Trump are believing all the lies that have been manufactured from these primary sources behind the scenes...
Don't kid yourself. These lies come from the "Father of Lies" himself who is the head puppet master behind the scenes. Read John 8:44, it says...
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
Here are eight Spiritual truths I have learned about life:
1. The greatest lessons I’ve learned in life are through the mistakes I have made. Life's not meant to be a cake walk...it's meant to be a boot camp to train us for all the spiritual battles we will face in life here and the here after. God is not disappointed in us when we make a mistake as long as we are honest in our intentions to follow His perfect will for our lives. He knows we may wander off the path from time to time as all children do. I have found when I wander off the narrow path that leads to eternal life, my Heavenly Father erects what I call a "Cold Stone Wall" to stop me so I will start fixing my eyes on Him once again. He does not seem to consider the amount of times I have done this which is too many times for me to remember. In spite of this, He keeps on forgiving me. It's hard to make sense why God is so forgiving, don't you think?
2. The best things in life we have to wait for. Delaying gratification is essential for healthy spiritual growth. Having something to look forward to helps us get through each day. I have learned that when we place more importance in profit rather than principle is when we start heading down the road to destruction. History has proved this over and over again. Our faith in Jesus assures us the best is yet to come... Hallelujah! Please believe me when I say IT IS WORTH THE WAIT!
3. Jesus has taught me the importance of staying in the now and always enjoy each moment our Heavenly Father gives us by getting the most value out of it with His direction…come to think of it…it is always now…never yesterday…never tomorrow…ALWAYS NOW!
4. Jesus has taught me to be wary of people who think that their sins are not as bad as our own sins. These people are the finger pointers, racists and bullies I write about in Point Eight of my thesis. Jesus called people like this snakes because they speak with forked tongue. In other words, their actions contradict their words. I have never met a hypocrite who does not speak with a forked tongue. Have you?
5. It’s amazing what we can learn and accomplish in our life when we have actually BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT instead of believing something that we read in a book, heard on the news or come out of a college professor’s or preacher's mouth. Have you noticed all the false prophets spewing fake news on all the major news networks? Donald Trump is a modern day Prophet because he speaks truth when everyone else speaks lies. That's what true Prophets do don't they?
6. It seems appropriate that number SIX is used to emphasize the following truth...
I have learned the people who hide their own personal sins are the Sinister and Sanctimonious Snakes hiding in swamp ready to spew their venom at their most advantageous moment. Does anyone you know come to mind?
7. Here is another interesting truth that I learned in 1977 that has helped me to be more patient with all the incompetence and corruption we see going on in the mainstream church. I was attending Calvary Assembly on Clay Street in Orlando at the time. I discovered a lot of false teachings at this church such as their interpretation on the spiritual gift of “tongues”. They also teach you can lose your salvation which I know is not true. They are very authoritarian in their leadership contrary to what Jesus teaches. Feelings are more important to them than facts. I left the church and went over to First Baptist Church Orlando when it was downtown because of their false doctrines. I was very troubled by such outlandish misinterpretations of God’s word. This is when I realized the leaders of this church were in it for fame and fortune and not for the Glory of God. God gave me a scripture to help me be more accepting of our differences in church motives when preaching the Gospel. Here it is…
“It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, CHRIST IS PREACHED. And because of this I rejoice.”
I want to add one more thing that learned while attending this church and that is...
8. Turn 8 sideways and you have the symbol for eternity. I have learned to trust no man with my eternal destiny. Therefore I will always keep my eyes fixed and focused on Jesus. Men and women have let me down too many times and is the leading factor that contributes to my PTSD.
I think all of us, if we are truly honest with our thoughts, should ask ourselves this question? What is our main purpose in life? Is it to get the most enjoyment out of it as we possible can or is it how much we can improve and sustain the livelihood of the community in which we live?
Welcome to the Eternal Realm of Life. Let’s break on through to the other side…
How do we break through to the other side? Obtaining Eternal Life in the Kingdom of God depends on how we answer this qualifying question...
See what Jesus says about this in Matthew 6:24...
Here is how I look at this principle...
Should I follow the world's expectations or should I follow my heart where Jesus resides?
Do you remember Art Linkletter? I will always practice the principle he taught in his famous quote...
"I believe none of us should ever stop growing, learning, changing, and being curious about what's going to happen next. None of us is perfect, so we should be eager to learn more and try to be more effective persons in every part of our lives."
There is no greater power than the "POWER OF LOVE".
LOVE TRUMPS HATE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!
We, as adopted children of our Heavenly Father, need to understand that all of our trials and tribulations are considered to be a blessing rather than a curse as we mature in the likeness of the Greatest Mentor of all, God's only son...Jesus Christ! My coaches in football use to always yell, "NO PAIN NO GAIN". I found this to be very true after many episodes of pain inflicted upon me while on this earth. I said this many times to people in the past. I can handle the physical pain in life, it’s the emotional pain I am a wimp at. I have learned many psychological truths by enduring these emotional pains and trying to make sense of it all.
All you old farts out there KNOW what I am saying is true…
What you have just read is what my Grandfather's generation calls “Old School” which is the school our Founding Fathers graduated from in a spiritual sense. This school of thought is what made our country the greatest, most God revering, most charitable, most innovative, most productive and most prosperous country in the history of the world. It was based on the principles and priorities that are described in the Holy Bible. Our Constitution was drafted with these principles and priorities in mind. President Trump learned his old school thinking from his Dad and his personal mentor Pastor Norman Vincent Peal. I got mine from my Granddaddy referenced in Point Twenty-One of my thesis and my own prayerful study of the Bible. Isn't time we "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"? Isn't interesting that the Bride of Christ in America is being resurrected from the dead by an outsider and not by an ordained Seminary trained Pastor? Can’t you see that Donald Trump is that outsider? All throughout history prophets have been outsiders. It's hard to see corruption and incompetence when swimming with snakes in the dark murky waters of a swamp...don't you agree?
"One more thing"...as Lt. Columbo would say...here is what I want my epitaph to read...
"Here lies Tom Randolph who would rather give than take in life."
What is your epitaph going to read?
Did you notice the underlying plot that is interwoven in this Thesis? What is it? It is about the Church’s responsibility to restore our broken relationship with our Heavenly Father and our broken relationships with our fellow man. This especially true with marriage. Rick Hall (a deacon at Crosslife church at the time of my divorce) told me, "God is all about restoring broken relationships". Do you see modern day Pastors restoring broken relationships between the husbands and wives that attend their church? Don’t forget that divorce rates are higher among those who attend church than those that don’t. This is a tragic example of what hypocrisy looks like in it's ugliest form.
I have concluded that is imperative that we separate ourselves from the hypocrites who control the narrative of the fake mainstream church. I know for a fact that it is more of a liability than an asset to our Spiritual growth when we join forces with the Harlot Church. Have you come to the same conclusion as me?
Let me close with this Bible Verse and following comments.
Are we as a church body denying the power of the Holy Spirit as the Apostle Paul said we would in his letter to Timothy?
Before you start to be too critical of what God had me write in this thesis, ask yourself this question…
Does your resume compare to mine?
Have you been there done that like me? Because if you have, then you will have a deeper and broader understanding of the spiritual truths stated in this thesis and much more capable of challenging me on any of these points you may disagree with. I KNOW that there are no scriptures to refute any point in this thesis. If so, then quote them to me. I will listen to you with the objectivity of Jesus.
Tragically as a Nation, we have become an extremely unforgiving society. Law suits are so prevalent it reminds me of a sanctimonious traffic cop who wants exceed his daily quota by dishing out a many speeding tickets as possible. Why are we so unforgiving especially KNOWING Jesus forgave all of our sins? This question totally confounds me. Does it you?
Here is another important question to ask ourselves. Why do we love people more than God?
After all the time, prayer, study and effort it took to write this thesis, as encouragement to me, I would be very happy with a simple comment like this…
"Man, that was an EYE OPENER!"
Bottom Line: Salvation is a MINDSET not a belief. Knowing and practicing Jesus' mindset is the KEY to Salvation. This is a life long process and commitment. I think we call this sanctification, do we not?
This thesis is written by Tom Randolph with help and direction of the Holy Spirit was posted on this website in January 2018 and continues to go through a sanctification process as those who participate in this Think Tank help clarify, modify and enhance the truth of each point as presented.
Copyright © 2018 BibleThinkTank.com - All Rights Reserved.
Website designed, written & optimized by Tom Randolph