Read Romans 12:2-3. Too many professing Christians today have no idea what it is to have the true mindset of Christ. Philippians Chapter Two best describes what it is to have the true mindset of Jesus. It bowls down to these verses found in Philippians 2:3-4...
This is what Agape Love is all about. Love is mutual in application. My grandfather gave me the metaphor, "One hand washes the other" to describe this principle to me. President Trump calls this reciprocal in our understanding when dealing with each other.
Think of the old days when we use to barter with each other to provide for our basic needs. Mutual Love and Respect must be practiced for bartering to be successful for everyone in their community. Tragically, we have lost this perspective when dealing with each other in today's world for the most part.
It is impossible to be a narcissist with the mindset of Jesus. My former Pest Control Company's Slogan was "We have your PEST interest in mind" which is based on this scripture. I believe having this slogan or motto is why God blessed my Pest Control Company to the extent that He did because I always put the interests of my customers before my own. I give God all the glory for all of my personal successes just like Tim Tebow does with his. I have discovered from my own practical experience, the more you give the more you receive.
Let me close with what I believe our priorities should be starting with most important and working our way down in sequence of thought...
1. GOD IS ALWAYS FIRST and foremost in our service to Him!!!
2. Our immediate biological family (wife and children) along with our Spiritual family who are our brothers and sisters committed for life to follow Jesus. In actuality, our spiritual family is more important than our blood relatives.
3. Our customers should never be neglected in importance because we depend on them for income and they depend us for the products and services we supply. Their interests come before the interests of our employees. I see more an more bosses putting the interests of their employees before the interests of their customers.
4. Our employees are next in importance because they are our most valuable resource in serving our customer base.
5. Our neighbors are next. The importance of being a good neighbor cannot be emphasized enough.
6. Our community is next. Being involved in community projects to improve our way of life is a necessity. THIS INCLUDES TALKING ABOUT POLITICS!
I see no other way for God's Kingdom to come on Earth as it is in Heaven unless we practice these eternal principles in relation to their priority of importance in meeting the Spiritual and Physical demands of the Body of Christ as a whole...do you agree?
Copyright © 2018 BibleThinkTank.com - All Rights Reserved.
Website designed, written & optimized by Tom Randolph